Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Nellaya community

Venu:
Dear Rajeev, Thanks for inviting me to join in as a member of "NELLAYA" village community and accepting me aboard. For some years now I am somewhat of a non-community man, being a recluse of sorts. However, I did visit Nellaya for 10 days in May, after being away for 10 years, to see my ailing mother, who has since passed away. My house is behind Nellaya Siva Temple (the one beside Nellaya Wariam) and my father is late Kaikulath Kunhiraman Nair. I am now staying in Mumbai with my wife and 2 children. Please do tell me about yourself.
=======================================================================
RaJeEv
sabu&shibu
ON THE SAME DAY BEFORE THREE YEARS THE SADLY THING HAPPENDS,ON THE DAY OF YOUTH FESTIVAL THESE TWO BOYS DROWNED IN THE THOTHA RIVER.THE WHOLE VILLAGE CRIED ON THAT DAY, GOD TAKE TWO BROTHERS TOGETHER ON SAME DAY AT SAME PLACE.EVEN AFTER DEATH ONE OF THEM (SHIBU) BROUGHT BRAVERY AWARD TO NELLAYA FOR TRYING TO SAVE HIS OWN BROTHER FROM THE RIVER.LETS PRAY FOR THEM AND THEIR FAMILY AT THIS MOMENT MOMENT WHEN IT GOT THREE YEARS.

The beloved brothers
It is only now that I have come to know of the tragic deaths of the beloved brothers, whom I had not known personally. Though they say lightning never strikes the same place twice, it has most unfortunately struck Sabu and Shibu's family twice. No doubt the brothers who were together in death would be born, if not already, as brothers and may we hope that they are born in Nellaya itself. May all who knew them recollect fond memories and write in this community message board.
==================================================================
Is Islam an idol-assisted worshipping religion?

Dear Bishrudhin Sharqi,

I've got to know from your introduction at Nellaya community that you are national president of SIO. Very impressive. A Nellayite being the national president of an organisation is naturally a pride for Nellaya. I am also from Nellaya. I was for sometime active in the RSS. Now I am working in Mumbai and have become somewhat of a recluse. Islam has always been a subject of interest for me. I was in the Gulf for many years and have stayed with Muslims and therefore may claim to know a bit of the Muslim psyche. I've recently written a piece which you might consider as outrageous. You may access it at my blogsite www.kaikulath.blogspot.com. It’s about Islam actually being an idol worshiping (or at least idol-assisted worshiping) religion. Since you are in an eminent position you would hardly have the time to sit down for an argument with me. You might therefore want to pass on this message to a person in your organisation who you think would be competent to discuss on the subject. I assure you that I would keep the tone of the discussion such so as to generate light and not heat.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments: