Monday, October 1, 2007

La Salle Brickfields

Hi Vinod,

Your name came on-screen when I typed 'La Salle Brickfields' in Orkut. I studied in La Salle Brickfields and completed my LCE in 1969. Left for India in 1970, where I've been ever since, except for long sojourns in Oman, where I was working. Am now in Mumbai, still working. Are you staying in KL? Please tell me about your La Salle days. When I was there, Dennis Armstrong was the head-master.
================
15.10.07
Dear Vinod, I wrote two weeks back and you promptly replied. I am the ever lazy one and on top of that, I seem to be perennially suffering from writer's block. Last but not least, I lost your reply and it does not help that I have an atrocious memory. You did mention your uncle who is no more. Alas, tragedy ever seems to occur in the midst of life. And life goes on ... Were you planning to go on a picnic atop a hill of pine trees? I am now something of a recluse and I am rarely found in company. (Years back I was a different me - an social activist and all that. Well, life goes on ...).

Do post some latest photos of La Sale Brickfields in your album. I would like to see how my old school looks now.

My best wishes to your family and yourself. I see a cute boy on your lap. What’s his name?

No comments: