Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sree Valluvanad Vidya Bhavan

Dinu:
may i know how u r related to sree valluvanad vidya bhavan????

I worked in Sree Valluvanad Vidya Bhavan as a clerk for a year. That was about 10 years ago. At that time Krishnadas Sar was the Principal. Our one and only Parthanji knows me well. In fact, I came to our school in May this year, when I had come down from Mumbai for a few days. I am now working in Mumbai. If I am honoured to be a member of your community, I might bore you sometimes with my unsolicited comments.
=================================================================
Dinu
Proud to be an Indian!!??????
site any two incidents in which You felt really proud to be an Indian and the second one in which You felt really ashamed to be an Indian...
Venu
Pride and shame.
I am always proud to be an Indian. I felt particularly proud to be an Indian when I learnt that L.N.Mittal, who had just taken over a huge European steel company and become the world's largest steel producer, had never given up his Indian citizenship even though if he had held a British passport it would have been easier for him to have taken over the European steel company. On the other hand, it is an ongoing shame for me that Sonia Gandhi, a foreigner, was brought in by Congress and we Indians fail to recognise that we have a foreigner deciding our fate.

No comments: